Saturday, August 17, 2013

Our Baby Nursery

So I have been working on getting together items for the baby's room.  My plan was to get items that could grow with the baby as he gets older.  I hate the idea of buying something that I will only use for a year or two.  So I found furniture that was versatile.  With regard to the bedroom linens, I chose to register for crib sheets and changing pad covers that were more babyish since I would only use them for the first two years anyway.  I chose curtains and lamps that were more adult so they could be used for years to come.  Here it goes.


Baby Dresser (and perfect size for a baby changer) - Amazon:



Changing Pad Cover (Land of Nod):


I love this idea, the peg board, for over the changing table (This picture is from Better Homes and Gardens):

Catchall Corner


Delta Four-in-One crib (toddler, day, and full) (Amazon):

Crib Sheet (Land of Nod):


Crib Skirt (the green stripe side) (Land of Nod):



Mobile for Over the Crib (Amazon):



Blanket for over the side of the crib (Target):

Circo® Geo Boy Knit Baby Blanket

Curtains (Land of Nod):



Lamp (Land of Nod):



Banner (the picture is from Land of Nod, but I thought I would try to make this):

Banner_Flag_Achievement_Group_v1

We have a futon now in the baby's room that we plan to keep, so I thought throwing a couple of these pillows on the futon would bring it in step with the rest of the room:

Childrens Pillow Cover Nursery Pillow Green Pillow Elephant Pillow 16x16 Cushion Cover

Childrens Pillow Cover Nursery Pillow Green Pillow Elephant Pillow 16x16 Cushion Cover

Green Pillow Covers Throw Pillows Lime Decorative 20x20 Set of 2 Cotton Home Decor

Green Pillow Covers Throw Pillows Lime Decorative 20x20 Set of 2 Cotton Home Decor

Can't wait to get everything and put it all together!

XOXO,
-A






No comments:

Post a Comment